Call for Abstracts
LATE BREAKING ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED
Abstracts submitted for presentation in the EBCC-12 will be reviewed by an international panel of experts in the field of the subject and will be judged solely on the data submitted. The final decision on the presentation format of all selected abstracts lies at the sole discretion of the Scientific Committee.
Abstracts submitted after the stipulated deadline will not be considered.
Authors are strongly advised to submit prior to the deadline and avoid unnecessary delays which may affect the standing of their abstract.
In case of any abstract related queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The copyright of the abstract(s) are retained by the author(s). However, the author(s) give permission to the EBC Council to print the abstract(s) in the EJC as well as on the EBCC-12 website.
Submitting an abstract for presentation in the EBCC-12 does not constitute registration for the conference. When selected, abstract presenters must register to attend EBCC-12.
The following presentation formats are applicable at the EBCC-12:
Abstract Topic Categories
- Advanced Disease
- Basic and Translational Research
- Follow up
- Lifestyle/Prevention including Secondary Prevention
- Local Regional Treatment – Radiotherapy
- Local Regional Treatment – Surgery
- Optimal Diagnosis
- Risk Factors
- Supportive and Palliative Care including end of life treatment
- Systemic Treatment
- Miscellaneous (only if none of the above topics apply to the abstract subject).