EBCC-12 European Breast Cancer Conference
Translating clinical research into best practice for patients
The goal of EBCC-12 is to promote the establishment and implementation of a European multidisciplinary platform for scientific exchanges about all aspects of breast cancer, from bench to bed side.
Facilitating the presentation of ground-breaking breast cancer research results, EBCC-12 ensures a broad and diverse range of experts and speakers from all over the world to discuss, debate and showcase the latest practice changing data.
Be part of a unique gathering of physicians, scientists and patients to continue advancing the rapid translation of clinical research into practice.
Reasons to attend
New & stimulating scientific programme mapping the breast cancer journey.
Unique meeting driving the work of multidisciplinary breast teams.
- Continue advancing the rapid translation of clinical research into practice.
- Driving the agenda for patient advocacy efforts.
- New, practice changing data gets global visibility.
10 June 2020
|Abstract Submission Opens|
21 August 2020
|Late Breaking Abstract Opening|
|Abstract Submission Closes|
28 August 2020
|Late Breaking Abstract Submission Closes|
Sponsorship and Exhibition
The EBCC12 Exhibition represents an essential and integral element of the Conference, providing ideal surroundings for participants to leverage knowledge, promote education and build awareness about breast cancer.
EBCC-12 IS NOW VIRTUAL
- Join us for live broadcasts for the famous oxford style debates, best practice sessions, multidisciplinary teams in the real world sessions, best and late breaking abstracts and much more.
- No time to view all sessions? Then select the “on demand” sessions at your leisure.
- View interviews with key experts, ask questions to speakers in all sessions.
- Access to over 600 presentations, including e-posters and the Abstract Book.
- A new Virtual Exhibition and networking platform allowing delegates to interact with exhibitors, colleagues, presenters and with oncology professionals from around the world.
- Gain CME credits for the virtual event and collect your Certificate of Attendance.
- Exclusive access to the webcasts for 3 months.